The "capsule printing edible ink" has been recognized as a major scientific and technological achievement in Hubei Province.Due to the good adhesion of the product and excellent initial drying performance of the ink, it was granted the national invention patent of edible medicinal ink in 2013. The product provides a safe and healthy way of printing for packaging. Widely used in the printing field of medicine and food such as capsule, tablet and candy, it is a solvent-based ink that is harmless to human body, pollution-free to the environment and suitable for intaglio printing. Its good printing effect has been praised by many pharmaceutical manufacturers!
The main application areas of capsule printing ink: capsule printing, tablets, tablets, soft and hard capsules and pharmaceutical desiccant packaging and other food printing and patterns.
Environmental protection of capsule printing ink: the use of alcohol as a thinner, cheap and environmentally friendly.
Safety of capsule printing ink: all ingredients are pharmaceutical grade excipients, which fully meet the requirements of drug packaging.
Mechanical adaptability of capsule printing ink: strong printing transfer, high stability, good fineness, no damage to substrate and scraper.
Effect of capsule printing ink: it has high adhesion, good color fixation, clear handwriting, no seepage color phenomenon, no burr, smooth coating film, bright color.
Main components of capsule printing ink:
This product is ethanol, titanium dioxide (or iron oxide or lemon yellow lake or bright blue lake) and other pharmaceutical accessories, composed of a liquid mixture, the total solid content is 49.0 ~ 60.0%.
Apple printing ink according to the product color is divided into black, white, red, yellow, blue, dark blue, green seven, support color customization
1. This product contains solvent, please keep ventilation during operation
2. Please shake the ink well before using the product. After opening, the remaining ink shall be sealed and stored in a plastic drum. Avoid using an iron drum to prevent rust.
3. Please clean the equipment before use to prevent different systems of ink mixing caused by the impact.
1. Store in a cool and ventilated place. Keep container tight
2. Storage should be in 5 -- 35℃ dry, well-ventilated, no rats, no flies warehouse
3. The shelf life of the product is one year.
4. It shall not be stored in the open air or in company with chemical substances and harmful substances
5. Keep away from moisture and heat.